Your recommendations please for closed headphones around £50-£60...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I would like to buy some new closed back headphones to be able to listen without disturbing others at home. I will use them for listening to music on the computer and also through my Cyrus 8xpd qx.

I want something nice and detailed. Currently I am shortlisted to Sennheiser HD215. Have you any other recommendations?

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
groberton said:
I would like to buy some new closed back headphones to be able to listen without disturbing others at home. I will use them for listening to music on the computer and also through my Cyrus 8xpd qx.

I want something nice and detailed. Currently I am shortlisted to Sennheiser HD215. Have you any other recommendations?

From what I see on Google the 215 is discontinued. But Amazon says the replacement is the HD-205-II, which has a 4-star rating with 20 reviews. That sounds very good for the price.

A

Anonymous

I was considering purchasing some headphones myself and came across this deal? Not heard of the seller before searching for the audio technicas and can't vouch but might be worth investigating.

http://www.accessoryjack.com/audio-technica-ath-a500-art-monitor-headphones-metallic-grey.html

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts