You know when you have got you hifi right when...

Johnno2

Feb 2, 2009
Visit site
the shopping gets left late, the is a pile of dirty dishes need doing , and things are done on the last minute , just find it hard to drag myself away from the totally absorbing music through the Marantz and MA system :cheers:

A

Anonymous

Or, in my case my GP comes round to see me on a medical matter, notices my speakers, asks to listen and ends up requesting Dire Straits and hears stuff he's never heard on his 'hifi'.

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Its nice to hear that you are enjoying the music after all thats what its all about Happy Christmas and a happy new year to you enjoy your system and your music:cheers: :cheers:

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
.....you are listening to the music and not to the equipment.

Edit. That's a very dull answer - It's really when you're :rockout: while eating rice and beans...as you've blown the food budget on music........AGAIN!

bigblue235

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
... your girlfriend says "That does sound good".

However, if she says something like "It's as if a veil has been lifted from the speakers" or "Have you changed something without my knowledge?" or "There's definitely more... air and space" then it's definitely not my girlfriend, nor any woman I've ever met :)

k77stan

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
when on a rare visit the mother in low starts shouting 'for those about to rock,we salute you:rant: '..and the father in low is playing air guitar to the tune of 'smoke on the water':rockout:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts