Yamaha RX-V3067 or Yamaha RX-A1010

doctorrock

Jun 26, 2008
Visit site
Sevenoaks has the above - at £750 and £999 respectively - the 3067 is half it's original price while the 1010 is a new model - throw it open for discussion which should be the better buy at current prices listed

What speakers have you got & what are your requirements in terms of features? Looking at the specs, the 1010 is unlikely to be better than the 3067. But I would probably still go for a 1010 which seem adequate for my speakers.

I read somewhere that every single component/drivers/circuitry inside the Aventage series are fresh and newly redesigned for optimal sound quality and the Best Yamaha have ever created.

doctorrock

Jun 26, 2008
Visit site
My speakers are Mordaunt Shorts (MS20i fronts, MS10i rears + T1000 centre) old and still going strong, which I still love the sound of - I have a (not very good) 10 year old Yamaha sub, which will also probably be upgraded as well (have persuaded the boss of all things decor that new ones are smaller and more discrete and will not stick up above the sofa).

A

Anonymous

RXA 3010 is newest replacement for RXV 3067 - RXA 1010 - has Direct Input for I phone - so RXV 3067 is probably best value - at the abvce price-

A

Anonymous

RXA 3010 is newest replacement for RXV 3067 - RXA 1010 - has Direct Input for I phone - so RXV 3067 is probably best value - at the abvce price-

A

Anonymous

Considering everything I would half your budget and spend the difference on a subwoofer, or blue rays and CDs

I have Dali Ikon 6/Vokal 2 fronts and MS902 rears, and I use a Yamaha RXV 667, which is fantastic. I wouldn't dream of upgrading it in the near future. It does music well, and it's future proof for now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts