Yamaha RX-V1900

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
Musicraft will have had a delivery like the rest of the dealer network and this will be the last shipment save some b-stock that will go out over the coming weeks. The 1900 was always meant to be replaced at the end of the year along with the 3900, the end date has just been brought forward.

I will post details of the new model when I can.

Nick

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
From what I've been told Nick, some of those retailers who have had a number of 1900's delivered have in fact ordered B stock - retailers who are waiting for new 1900's are receiving them in one's and two's.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Right folks, just had a call from Yamaha's UK PR clarifying the situation on the RX-V1900.

They had originally planned to keep the model going until the end of the year, as we were told, but the launch of the replacement model has now been brought forward to mid-October/early November.

The last two shipments of RX-V1900s have already been sold through to dealers, so no more orders are being taken. There is stock available to buy, but it looks as if you'll have to hurry if you want to get one. We don't yet have details of the new model, but I assume it will be around the £1000 mark as before.

However, the RX-V3900, DSP-Z7 and DSP-Z11 will continue for the foreseeable future as we previously said.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Big Aura:what is "B stock"? CheersProducts faulty from new that have been returned to the manufacturer and repaired, then sold back to the dealer at a cheaper than usual price.

Our final shipment, of new products of course) wil be with us next week
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts