yamaha dsp ax863se speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
just got my hands on a yamaha dsp ax863se but being new to home cinema not sure which speakers to get. have about £500 to spend looking for advice. i quite like floorstanding style speakers, was looking at Acoustic Energy Neo 5.1 System , but again unsure of this selection. Would it be better to build up a better system? Please Help. Thanks

A

Anonymous

The Acoustic Energy Aegis Neo 5.1 Speaker Package is brilliant for the money - £685.00, in my opinion. It actually looks a lot better than my 685 Theatre!

"Challenge this package with some big Lord of the Rings battles, and it
sings", "This package does all the important things very right, and is
superb value for money" - What HiFi Nov 2006

A

Anonymous

Is the Acoustic Energy Aegis Neo 5.1 Speaker Package an older package? I was doing a bit of a search on line (yep ebay) is the MONITOR AUDIO RADIUS R270 AV-12 package any good. The thing is living in northern ireland is there are very few hi fi shops to hear any demos. Thanks evilwolf foryour answer.

A

Anonymous

Yes, the Monitor Audio Radius R270 AV-12 is a great speaker package, although I believe it's way over your budget.

Watch E-Bay closely for some good deals. There is one of these there right now along with the R90 HD10 (not floorstanders).

A

Anonymous

Hi, i went to my local richer sounds and was shown the monitor audio bronze br5 floorstander which looked fab. Was looking on ebay was waching 4 monitor audio radius 270, 1 center and a radius 360 on one listing but ended when at work typical. what would be a good wattage speaker for my amp? Thanks once again.

A

Anonymous

Just wondering.........where did you manage to find a Yamaha DSP-AX863SE???

A

Anonymous

I found it on ebay, (i hope it was worth the 3 month search). It 1 year old. Just looking to mach up with good speakers, but my

budget is alittle small £500-£800

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts