yamaha 663 or alternative preout receiver help

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am looking at the yammy rx-v663, however I am concerned about only 2 hdmi ports. Here in korea, the 863 only comes in gold, ugh! Just can't convince myself to get a gold receiver. In any case, I would love some suggestions concerning an alternative receiver with front preouts and at least 3 hdmi ports. And all the high-def stuff ... .

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
xmotleyx:I am looking at the yammy rx-v663, however I am concerned about only 2 hdmi ports. Here in korea, the 863 only comes in gold, ugh! Just can't convince myself to get a gold receiver. In any case, I would love some suggestions concerning an alternative receiver with front preouts and at least 3 hdmi ports. And all the high-def stuff ... .

Sony STR-DA2400es.

A

Anonymous

I am really not much of a sony fan. I will look into it though. I could increase the budget a bit if needed.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Gerrardasnails! I just googled that and it doesn't seem to be here in korea. It is possible it has a different name here though.

Anythings else?

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
xmotleyx:
Thanks Gerrardasnails! I just googled that and it doesn't seem to be here in korea. It is possible it has a different name here though.

Anythings else?

Try Sony's website - it's the third from the top of the range - 5400es, 3400es and then the 2400es. It might be called something else - has 4 hdmi, pre outs and is very good.

TRENDING THREADS