XBOX 360 Elite for £70.98 @ amazon.co.uk

Hems

Nov 21, 2007
Visit site
This does sound too good to be true but I ordered it anyway to make sure its not some sort of screw up on the website.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000PD0HQE

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
That link now showing it @ £253.60
emotion-6.gif

Already have one but at £70 would have been tempted to buy another - what I'd have done with a 2nd one god only knows...ÿ

VoodooDoctor

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
It's in the Used and New link. Not the main bit of the link.

I've ordered one for the bedroom to act as a (noisy) DVD player and for gaming when the main TV is in use... Let's see if it turns up.

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
Ahhh... I should go to Specsavers eh!
emotion-1.gif

Now I'm sorely tempted (pay day tomorrow) - don't get to use mine as much as I'd like to as it's hooked up to the main tv along with everything else and for some reason Eastenders comes before xbox in our house
emotion-12.gif

A

Anonymous

Placed two orders over an hour ago, but it seems AMAZON have deleted them without notification !!!

Thats not playing fair, they made a mistake deal with it !

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Yup, will be part of the terms and conditions. Basically they are allowed to cancel the order up until the point of delivery. Once it has been sent for delivery, there's nothing they can do. But before that, if a mistake has been made with the pricing (as clearly there was in this case) they are well within their rights to cancel the order. Here it is in black and white (under points 14 and 16).

I suspect an email will be forthcoming at some point to explain the error.

A

Anonymous

I would have given it a punt if I'd seen this, but you can't exactly quarrel with them over cancelling a misprice. Where it starts to seem like they're taking the mick is when they take your money, take a week to cancel the items and then leave you waiting for a refund a la CDWow.

A

Anonymous

Check your bank account or credit card,if they took the money then they have entered into a legally binding contract (whether they subsequently have refunded it or not).

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Not true, would suggest you read through the terms and conditions of the website I posted earlier. It clearly states when the offer becomes a legally binding contract and it's not at the point they withdraw funds, it's at the point they email you to say the item has been dispatched.

Up until that point, they are well within their legal rights to refund you any money taken and cancel the sale.ÿ

ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts