Would the peachtree I decco or nova drive my avi neutrons?

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
As the title suggests really, I know the neutrons need a bit of juice in them compared to some speakers but I live in a flat and my room is about 11" by 12". I was thinking the decco may not have the power?

A second related question is that I would probably get rid of my cd player so would my bluray player via optical sound as good with CDs than with my CA 740C? The lady of the house would still want to spin disks at times.

Any help would be great.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
AVI themselves (in their N5 2.1 system) provide 100 watts per channel and claim this is enough for normal domestic listening levels.

You can buy their AVI N5 2.1 subwoofer unit seperately (contains sub, 100 watt amp for sub, 2 x 100 watt amps for the N5s, integrated DAC and pre-amp and remote control) for £900 and add it to your existing N5s.

This is less than a Peachtree Nova (at UK prices anyway).

I am sure AVI would argue that CDs played on your Blu-ray unit would be fine.

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
I have lusted after the neutron sub for some time but I don't think I can accommodate a sub from a space Or wife friendly point of view.

I like the idea of having the possibility of hiding a sonos system in the nova or decco and have seen them ex demo with a fair discount.

I know AVIs feelings about transports but I was hoping to get users views. I know that the dac in my 740C makes radio via my freeview box sound much better, perhaps I need to try my bluray player through my 740C to see if I can tell any difference.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts