wot will a do

A

Anonymous

What size are you talking about? i presume it's the 42" model?

The V10 is a cracking tv and has held it's value quite well, where as the new G20 seems to give it a good run for it's money. As for the V20, all i know is that it will definately perform better than the V10 as i have already seen the G20 next to the V10 and both seem to perform pretty closely to each other, so that give's me an idea that the V20 will be better than the V10.

All it boils down to is how much have you seen a V10 going for? if it's a very good price and saving you allot of money compared to the new V20, then i would still consider the V10 or if the price is close to the G20 then i would head you towards that instead.

M

A

Anonymous

thanks for the info mate! am gone to wait for the v20 its a pity the v10 never had gamma controls as a would ive got it as ive been waiting for a glass screen pannny for ages! a still think the v10 is the best looking pannny out there even the vt20 or v20 cant touch it look wise! am gone for a 50 v20 my living room is 3m 50 by 2m 50 a was looking to set the tv up at the 2m50 what do you think? thanks again! poker king
emotion-11.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts