Wireworld products

Ambrose

Feb 19, 2008
Visit site
Interested if anyone else has used / uses any of their products?

I have fantastic results using Matrix Block and Stratus 52 in my system. Whereas Tacima block did clean mains giving better seperation / detail, it also sucked out the life / energy.
It did show what improvements could be made however, hence why I have the Wireworld stuff now.
I found it critical what was plugged into Mains direct and what through the Matrix block however.

Be interested what other forum members experience is and if they have moved up the ladder from Stratus to Aurora (or higher)?

Ambrose

Ambrose

Feb 19, 2008
Visit site
Ambrose said:
Interested if anyone else has used / uses any of their products?

Surely I'm not the only one! There are award after awards for various Wireworld products?!

Well, I am awaiting delivery of a Starlight 6 co-ax to finally put to bed if digital interconnects make a difference.

Hopefully get to test later this week.

Ambrose

Ambrose

Feb 19, 2008
Visit site
Juzzie Wuzzie said:
I use their HDMI cables (along with Chord and QED). Seem very good to me. I like the flat design.

Must admit I have never really compared HDMI cables, especially as don't get to watch many films / HD content and sold AV gear. I still mainly use a Chord cable which came free with WHF subscription a good few years ago.

It's quite a beast of a cable however and not very flexible but I have no complaints on the picture quality.

peterpan

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
I like the Wireworld Luna 6 speakercable. I find it better then the Audioquest WHF cable of the year. More full bodied sound and sweet voices. Never shrill. Why not the Luna 6 speakercable of the year?

csq2

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I've gotten good results with Wireworld Stream 16/2 speaker cables, but the midrange is lacking a bit of "air". It's those cables that makes music sound balanced, but lacks dynamic expression and "oomph". I'm using DIY 9 gauge in-wall speaker cables which seem to give more extension.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts