Wireless speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys,

Could someone help with the following - many thanks in advance!

I am putting together my living room home cinema package and need surround sound speakers - ideally I would like to avoid running cables across the entire room, so want to enquire about what options there are for wireless rear speakers. Of course, quality is important, so if there is a big step-down, perhaps it will be best to stick to wired speakers? Any insights would be much appreciated. My budget is around £2,000 for the entire speaker package, give or take £200-300. My living room is 9m x 4m and I have the following set-up: Philips 37PFL9732D, Denon AVR 4308, Pioneer DV600 DVD, Sky HD.

1) Are there any quality wireless speakers suitable for my set-up? What would be your recommendations?

2) Would I need any additional equipment for the wireless speakers to work with my system?

3) What would be your alternative choice for wired speakers in this price range?

Thanks!

Ivo.

A

Anonymous

Hi again - anyone out there with any advice please?
emotion-42.gif

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
I think dedicated wireless speakers are few and far between. I'm only aware of the KEF KIT 570W and 580W but I'm not sure they've been released yet. Of course the KEF Wireless System turns any pair of speakers into wireless rears. It got good reviews from WHF, but then it's £400. So you've got to ask, what would that £400 (minus cost of speaker cable) get you extra if you spent it on the speakers...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts