Wireless Hi Fi System

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I am currently searching around for a new hi-fi system for my dads birthday. Basically I was going to get him just a standard set up so that he can play CDs, ipod, radio etc. and came across these 'multi-room' or wireless speaker hi fi systems and to be able to play the same music in different rooms (for example kitchen and living room) would be really cool for him to be able to listen to the radio in the mornings or for parties etc. However I have read varying reviews on quality and how the actual set up works.

Could someone please help me out as to whether I should get him a 'multiroom' system and, if so, what to look out for?

Any help would be much appreciated

A

Anonymous

If you really want multi room, take a look at the Sonos setup and the various boxes you can buy. What kind of budget are you playing with?

A

Anonymous

I could maybe stretch to £350 GBP, but that depends on whether I would need to get more speakers. We have lots of speakers at home and dont know whether they could be adapted to be wireless? Would using a system like Sonos interefere with the wireless internet signal or is it a different frequency? Sorry im not that technical/knowledgable about these things

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts