Wireless headphones - help?

OrlaBrowne

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,

I'm looking to buy a good pair of wireless headphones (I'm thinking bose or seinheiser, but am open to suggestions).

The issue i'm needing some clarity on, is as most wireless headphones are linked to smart phones/ ipods etc through Bluetooth technology. If I were to get a Bluetooth adapter for my TV, would this allow me to use the wireless headphones for both TV & my phone or laptop.. I'm just a little confused on this.. as I just don't think it would work so need someone who knows what they're talking about.

So it this weren't to work.. Are there wireless headphones I can get that will work with all - laptop, tv and phone?

Thanks in adance.

Ced Yuen

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Traditionally, the easiest way to get wireless sound from your TV is RF (radio frequency) headphones, like these, which have a box for various inputs. That way you could connect your TV, laptop and phone when you're at home. It won't work for portable use, however.

For portability, it's probably best to look at a pair of Bluetooth headphones. Here are some of our favourites. They will work with a Bluetooth-enabled laptop and phone, but so far we've not come across a TV with built-in Bluetooth audio. It's worth investigating TV Bluetooth adaptors, but they're not something we've tested, so we couldn't guarantee if they'd work.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts