Winner of our Naim UnitiSystem competition

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
And the winner is... Heather Knotts, who is the lucky owner of a brand-new Naim Uniti, UnitiQute network player and UnitiServe CD ripper/NAS. Congratulations Heather!

If you didn't win, commiserations, but remember we still have two fantastic competitions on the go: clicky

A

Anonymous

Too right ...that is some prize...NICE ONE
emotion-11.gif

A

Anonymous

Woohoo I won!

Huge thanks Andy, I still have to keep giving myself a pinch just to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Not sure if my emails aren't going through but was just wondering when to expect delivery? Not being impatient just very very excited.
emotion-2.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I'll check with our marketing team - believe it's all in Naim's hands right now, but they may need a nudge. Congrats again, and we'll be back to you with an update.

A

Anonymous

sollydog:
Woohoo I won!

Huge thanks Andy, I still have to keep giving myself a pinch just to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Not sure if my emails aren't going through but was just wondering when to expect delivery? Not being impatient just very very excited.
emotion-2.gif

congrats..do you currently have a hifi system?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
OK, an update - like all Naim kit, your prizes are being hand-built down in Salisbury. As soon as they're ready, Naim will give you the good news.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Clare, much appreciated.

I'm getting really excited now, think I'm doing hubby's head in. I'm sure he'll forgive me when we've got some new toys to play with though.
emotion-5.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Hi sollydog

I'm told your system is leaving Salisbury today on the way to your local Naim dealer, who will contact you when it arrives.

Not long to wait now...

A

Anonymous

Good for you sollydog ! Now did I win the speaker pkg ? Must of got the answer wrong . Right , I forgot , I'm selling my speakers. So it would not be worth to win anyways . (Insert wink'in smiley here)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts