Will there be a December issue of What Hi Fi S & V?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Will you be able to buy one in December and is this going to be Jan 2008 issue?

What can we expect to see in this 'Christmas' edition-any chance of whetting our appetites? Perhaps some new Blu Ray players-that would be good!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Sheesh! The Awards issue's only been on sale seven days! What do you want? What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision Weekly?

emotion-2.gif

Yes there's a December one out in three weeks, followed - perhaps unsurprisngly - by a January one out just before the non-specific midwinter festival (politically correct enough for you?).

Not sure about the contents, but I'm sure Clare will be along any minute to enlighten us...

A

Anonymous

Oi! Andrew, watch it with that reference to Midwinter. It contains the word "win" and as such may seriously offend anyone with no prospect of winning. It's not right to alienate losers. Oh darn. I just used a word containing the word "alien". If I've offended any aliens I am truly sorry. D'Oh!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Tallyho"]
Will you be able to buy one in December and is this going to be Jan 2008 issue?

What can we expect to see in this 'Christmas' edition-any chance of whetting our appetites? Perhaps some new Blu Ray players-that would be good!

[/quote]

Relax, there'll be two more issues before Christmas:

December issue, out November 15th - including:
  • Exclusive reviews of the new Toshiba HD-EP35 HD DVD player, Sharp's budget Blu-ray player and the cut-price PS3. Plus lots more brand-new First Tests from brands including Pro-ject, Epson, LG and more.
  • Free 36-page supplement - The Best TVs You Can Buy - including in-depth tests and set-up advice. There's also a Supertest of 26in TVs in the main magazine.
  • A high-end test-fest - Musicial Fidelity Superchargers; Classe and Cairn CD players; all-in-one head-to head between Naim, Arcam and Meridian.. and more
  • Superb Group Tests of more affordable kits, too- Sub-£150 stereo speakers; £250 AV receivers; £200-£300 DVD players; @£100 MP3 players.

January issue - out December 13th

A bumper issue, featuring everything from a huge one-make hi-fi round-up to a DAB radio gift guide and the best vinyl accessories. Oh, and hopefully the exclusive review on those new hybrid HD DVD/Blu-ray players...

A

Anonymous

That all sounds Great Clare and looking forward to the reviews especially on the new hybrid DVD Players and the supetest of 26ins TV's and cut price PS3.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts