Will the record function on sky+ work after cancelling subscription?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
My sister cant afford to pay sky there monthly subscription anymore....so she wants to go freeview with sky. Will her sky+ box still be able to record if she does go freeview?

daveh75

drjunk:My sister cant afford to pay sky there monthly subscription anymore....so she wants to go freeview with sky. Will her sky+ box still be able to record if she does go freeview?No the recording and pause/rewind of live tv functions dont work unless you subscribe! Oh and FWIW don't be conned into buying one of Sky's Freesat cards after you stop subscribing just leave your old card in the sky box, you'll get the same channels with your old card as you would with a "Sky Freesat" card and save yourself 25 quid.

A

Anonymous

No she won't. And what's more she'd better watch all the stuff she has already recorded to the HD quick smart. She won't be able to access it again after her subscription ends.

A

Anonymous

No , as soon as your cancel they will block you watching any Recorded programs or Anytime Tv within about 1 week of you telling them.

A

Anonymous

a tenner a month i believe will enable the sky+ functions

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts