Will the Bowers And Wilkins 684 Theatre have much bass?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Will the Bowers And Wilkins 684 Theatre have much bass?

I usually listen to songs with lot's of bass like Flo Rida, Akon, Britney Spears, Black Eyed Peas, etc...

So would the B&W 684 Theatre have much bass for these sort off songs, please reply, thanks!

A

Anonymous

I have 683 speakers with a Yamaha rx-v3900 amp as part of my home theatre set up. The amp's auto set up sets the cross-over frequesncy for the sub to 40Hz - pretty low, so I bet the 684 isn't much different.

A

Anonymous

I just went to sevenoaks today, the guy was nice, I watched a blu ray and a CD, anyway, I am buying from there. He has to check stock first, Here is my plan, 2 683's, 1 PV1 subwoofer, and aOnkyo TX-SR875 orMARANTZ SR7002 How does that sound?

A

Anonymous

"Will the Bowers And Wilkins 684 Theatre have much bass?"

I'm pleased to say yes!!

As you'll see from my sig, I don't have the 684 Theatre as such, but have most of the same components just with DS3's at the rear.

Bass response is excellent. Films are a joy to listen to and the bass is never stretched. Very controlled and powerful.

For music I don't use the subs but the 684's are fantastic all round. I'm sure the 683's will delve even deeper into the low range.

Don't know about the amps I'm afraid.

TRENDING THREADS