Wii Component Cable Upgrade

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi there,

First of all apologies if I am digging up old stuff - I have read the threads on connecting wii to various amps etc and I understand that upgrading the supplied cable to a component cable is the best. Good.

My question is are there any recomemndations on which cable to upgrade to? I have searched t'internet and all I can see is a specific wiii to YGB+audio by Monster cables. I have never heard of this company and dont want to splash £45 quid on a cable that isn't much better. I trust QED and Chrod (from reviews and experience - thats what all of my AV kit uses) but I cant seem to find cables by these manufacturers that will do the job?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

A

Anonymous

I upgraded my original composite cable to a Madcatz one bought on ebay for less than £20. It did a great job with Guitar Hero into my amp too, not to mention the improved PQ on the telly. I still have it but I've since replaced it with a slightly shorter cable as the Madcatz was like 3m long.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your advice guys - think I'll save myself £30 and go for one of the ones that you guys have recommended!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts