Why listing rooms for reviewing?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
?

14_19_53-the-leaning-tower-of-pisa-tuscany-italy_web.jpg

A

Anonymous

Tarquinh:Is it to get a different angle on the sound?

Brevity is the soul of wit.

But I dont get this one either.

A

Anonymous

According to your How we test section:

We're the only magazine in the UK to have a dedicated team of in-house reviewers,
all working in the same suite of acoustically-treated listing rooms.

John Duncan

Clare Newsome:
Oh, THAT old typo - hard-coded in by the original developers. I'd quite forgotten about it, so thanks for the reminder.

Now, where's Mr Duncan!

I'm coming down to see the aforementioned rooms this afternoon. Am leaning towards 2.30, I think.

As for the typo, that's content...
emotion-2.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Tarquinh:

We're the only magazine in the UK to have a dedicated team of in-house reviewers, all working in the same suite of acoustically-treated listing rooms.

Ah right. That's all to do with the fact that the land on which they sit used to be the site of the place where Henry VIII - who of course lived just down the river at Hampton Court - would meet his subjects and hear, or list to, their petitions.

list 4 play_w2("L0196300") (l
ibreve.gif
st)
intr. & tr.v. list£ed, list£ing, lists Archaic To listen or listen to. Sorry if our deference to history confused you a little... (Or it could just be a typo)

A

Anonymous

Tarquinh:

We're the only magazine in the UK to have a dedicated team of in-house reviewers,
all working in the same suite of acoustically-treated listing rooms.

I built those pages, the content came direct from What Hi Fi, I'm taking no responsibility for it as I can't speel very well.

I am back on Monday after a few weeks off, if it's pn John's list I am sure it will make it to mine :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts