White bookshelf speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Does anyone know of any white bookshelf speakers? I want to get a second had linn classik or something similar. Becuase of the decoration only white speakers will be suitable.

Anyone got any ideas?

A

Anonymous

A Finnish co. called Amphion has them too. Nice looking speakers. Wonder what they sound like?

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the responses, I like the look of the Ushers. The grills seem to be white too which pleases my wife.

I was thinking of going for an old style linn classik which seem to go on ebay for about £400. Does anyone have any alternative suggestions of all in ones or matching cd and amp combos for about that budget 2nd hand.

The speakers will have to go on top of the kitchen cupboards. Will that be ok or are the ushers very position sensitive?

Thanks for all your help.

A

Anonymous

O.K. I guess that I will have to wall mount them then.

Anyone got any ideas on this question:

I was thinking of going for an old style linn classik which seem to go on ebay for about £400. Does anyone have any alternative suggestions of all in ones or matching cd and amp combos for about that budget 2nd hand.

At the moment listening in the kitchen is done by turning the lounge system up a bit and opening the door which is a bit substandard. I am really looking forward to getting the kitchen setup sorted.

John Duncan

That'll be better yes, preferably pointing downwards so that you can get some of the tweeter output rather than it being lost up by the ceiling.

As for comparable separates, you could look at Arcam and Rega gear, but I'd also be tempted by some of the new Superfi or Richer Sounds package deals around your budget (eg NAD/Cambridge) which I think would give you performance as good as a Classik (unless you need a radio)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts