Which TV should i buy 2D or 3D

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have between £1000-£1400 to spend on a new TV. At present i have a Sony 40W2** series.

I dont mind either 40-46 inches. I am drawn to the Sony 40 or 46ex503 ranges after reading the WHAT HIFI reviews.

Is there a great difference between the 503 and 703 ranges.

Should i save a bit more and aim for a 3D telly or should i buy a 2D and wait till 3D become more established and cheaper.

My picture source is via my SKY HD box.

Please can you advise .

A

Anonymous

Well I have got 3D (Panasonic VT20) I would say its not going to take off (even though I was convinced before I bought the set that it would) It just doesnt add enough to warrant the aggro of the glasses, dimming the room, etc etc..........bottom line - it really is like watching through binnoculars

However the 2D performance of this set is astounding, it totally wipes the floor with my panasonic 42'' px70 and my panasonic g10 37'' LCD. It actually renders them almost unwatchable such is the step up, I have even had sceptical friends acknowledge the clear gapbetween their own cherished sets

Therefore I would recommed the Panasonic V20. I am waiting for a group test to affirm my view of this set as totally and clearly the best set for sale currently.

A

Anonymous

i would take a look at the samsung 46c750 , its around the same price as a 46ex503 , just as good and its actually a full 3d set , you just have to buy glasses , fantastic value for money ..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts