Which solutions in plane as passive headphones only ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've bought 2 years ago some Sony anti noise cancelling headphones and unfortunally, I simply cant use them anymore...

I can hear a continuous noise which is after few dozen of mn painful.

I've tried the Bose ones and same result.

So can you please advice me on which ones you've got in you bag when travelling in order to enjoy your films, musics etc ?

As I wont take some Sennheiser or Bose Anti noise cancelling, I'd like something cheaper.

Max budget would be around 200E if really justified for sure !

Thanks all !

Seb

idc

The Goldring NS1000 are very highly regarded on the forum and with WHF. You can get them for £55 off Play.com. The sound is better than the Bose, it has more attack and detail. I find that Bose over emphasis bass and treble and you lose out in the midrange.

scene

idc said:
The Goldring NS1000 are very highly regarded on the forum and with WHF. You can get them for £55 off Play.com. The sound is better than the Bose, it has more attack and detail. I find that Bose over emphasis bass and treble and you lose out in the midrange.

I've found my NS1000s to be a great pair of headphones, with good noise cancelling - actually they sound better with the noise cancelling on, rather than off. People do complain that they leak noise, but Mrs. Scene has never complained about the noise from them when sitting next to me.

TRENDING THREADS