Which network player (200 Pounds max)

Tomas

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I am looking for a cheap network player. I narrowed it down to Denon DNP 720 and Cambridge Audio NP 30. I'll be using internal DAC of my amp Rotel RA 1570 so what I am after is more function I guess/easy to use... I need it for easy access to internet radio only, maybe some music from usb. Which one would you go for? Or any other suggestion except Logitech?

Thank you,

Tomas

Tomas

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Thank you, but I am mmore android guy and I have just bought Minix Neo X8 - H which would work as well. I am sorry I should have said before that I want hifi gear.

cheeseboy

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Tomas said:
Thank you, but I am mmore android guy and I have just bought Minix Neo X8 - H which would work as well. I am sorry I should have said before that I want hifi gear.

when you say you want hifi gear, I take it you mean size of unit/style of unit?

Overdose

Feb 8, 2008
Visit site
Tomas said:

A streamer is basically software integrated into a preamp and in the case of hifi, inflated price due to fancy casework. You already have a media player in the form of your Android device, so really only need a receiver or media player interface.

A Sonos Connect would be a good example, but above budget, so have a look at Sonos alternatives.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts