Which is the best?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

Query for you. I am looking at building a Hifi system in a second room. My main purpose for this will be to listen to music via CD and vinyl, however I will also use it as a 2.0 source for my Dvd and sky in that room.

I am wondering what my best option is. I have been looking either at something like the Roksan Kandy L.III amp and Rega Apollo CD player (I have mission 734 speakers already). However I saw a review that rated the Arcam Solo 2.1 as being very good. Will it give me as good CD playback as the above option? And will the source from my vinyl sound as good? Those are the 2 main priorities...

Or am I better saving a bit more and going for the Moon CD-1 And I-1 - a fantastic looking bit of kit...

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

Hmmm...

I'd go for a Creek EVO CDP and Amp. I'd go for them before the Moon stuff as well, I always found Moon stuff, like a lot of hifi, detailed but lifeless.

A

Anonymous

I obviously have plans to visit and listen to things, however stuff like the Moon is not readily available in most shops to be listened to, so I wanted to get some background on people's thoughts first...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts