Which is the best Android phone (including upcoming phones)?

rendu

Sep 10, 2008
Visit site
I am thinking myself about a Galaxy S3 which is currently at half price in Amazon. Otherwise would go for Nexus 5.

Sizzers

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
But for the reported build issues I would be rather tempted by the LG G2.

If rumour and speculation are to be believed, this is the phone which the Nexus 5 is based on so I wouldn’t be holding out for any great improvement there but we’ll soon find out.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
HTC One Max phablet with 5.9" screen coming end of October, basically a bigger One but *with a microSD card slot*!!! That alone might make me switch, if I've got the money (which I haven't).

32GB is more than sufficient for me. I think I'm going to order HTC One next week. Will put my cancellation notice with EE tomorrow, and ask for PAC code (that usually brings the best deals out). In any case, Vodafone is far cheaper, & I've heard they give 20% discount to NHS staff too!

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
The Japanese and others near their country's location all seem to WANT items smaller in size... no idea where this bigger idea came from over here in the West ? ... seems weird when seeing a few folks with massivly sized tablet things used like phones lol.

I myself love my Samsung S2.... does all that I am looking for tbh.

Paul.

If you think of it as a small tablet rather than a big phone, it makes sense. Most people dont really talk on the phone, so in that case phablets make a little sense. I personaly like using my phone one handed, so no use for me.

The note 3 does have a one handed mode, which I think is frankly a little insane...

note-3-shrink-15fps.gif

daveh75

Paul. said:
If you think of it as a small tablet rather than a big phone, it makes sense. Most people dont really talk on the phone, so in that case phablets make a little sense. I personaly like using my phone one handed, so no use for me.

The note 3 does have a one handed mode, which I think is frankly a little insane...

note-3-shrink-15fps.gif

What he said.

Though Sony have a genius little device out aimed at the phablet/tablet market so you don't have to hold these huge devices up to your face or even take them out your pocket/bag should you wish to actually use it as a phone.

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/accessories/smart-bluetooth-handset-sbh52/#tabs

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts