Which Is Best 32inch For Gaming Sub £400? Please Help

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, looking for a 32inch TV primarily for watching Blurays and Gaming. It needs to have a good picture as well as very low input lag. Is there anything that you guys at whathifi or even forum members could recommend? Budget of under £400. Thank you guys in advance.

A

Anonymous

We have a PS3 through our Sony 37EX403, a great TV, reckon you could get a 32EX403 or 32EX503 in budget.

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I have a Sony KDL - 32v5500 hooked up to my PS3 and it's a cracking set. You can pick up A grade refurbs for sub £400 online.

A

Anonymous

After doing some research iv found the Sony to have very high input lag, so competitve gaming is out of the question. The Samsung C530 apparently has only 14ms of input lag and iv read is meant to be an excellent tv for gamers who play alot of FPS type games. Does anyone have experience of this TV?

A

Anonymous

The upside of lag is a lack of flicker, the downside is trails behind fast moving objects. For around £400 I would go for a 37" Panny plasma if I was worried. More natural colour as well. You won't regret it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts