which floor standing speakers and amp

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hello there

i want buy a pair of floor standing speakers and a amp with ipod doc within 700 euro.i usually listen to rock pop r&b jazz. my room size is 12x14 feet.im from ireland please help me... thank a million

Welcome...

The Rotel RA-04 or 05 (the latter, if a remote is essential) would fit the bill both price-wise and inputs. The Rotel amps have exuberance in spades and would match well with Wharfedale Diamond 10.3 or Q Acoustics 1030i.

Or if you go s/hand look at something Roksan Kandy MKIII and Monitor Audio RS5s. You're sure to get change and, arguably, better quality in terms of SQ.

A

Anonymous

what part of ireland are you in ? if your near cork , then give munstersounds a ring , and ask jack if he can do anything for you with your budget , the monitor audio br5s are being discounted now in a few places , perhaps you will get a deal on them ?

or if your nearer to dublin , then ring sevenoaks and ask them what they can do for you ..

id ignore the web prices of both , a phone call will reveal their real prices .

id say there is a chance that you may be able to bag a pair of br5s and a marantz pm6003 for e700...

A

Anonymous

thanks very much for advice...

whts d difference between monitor audio br5 and br6 ... which will b better for 12x14 feet room...

wht is ''ohm'' thing?? 6ohm or 8ohm better?

is mission m35i better speaker than mo br5 or br6? i mean sound quality...

thanks a million...

A

Anonymous

whts d difference between monitor audio br5 and br6 ... which will b better for 12x14 feet room...

thanks a million...

T

the record spot

Would probably go with the BR5 or 6 over the M35 speaker. It is cheaper admittedly, but not their finest hour as a firm. Better off sourcing some cracking Mission 752s which'll blow any of the competition away at your budget new.

Amp-wise, take your pick - there's a ton out there. Not all have integrated docks, but that's easy to get round and why limit your choice. Speaker wise, do consider the Teufel Ultimas, which are around £370, or the Q Acoustics 2050 which are the same price. Both will deliver some good thrills for the money. A better amp will reap rewards with digital though, so something like Harman's HK980, Yamaha's AS700 or the Cambridge 650A which all offer 75wpc or better (80 for the Harman, 90 for the Yammie) will do the job.

A

Anonymous

hasib:

thanks a million...
the br6 has an extra bass woofer..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts