which amp and speakers to buy

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i am taking the plunge and buying my first amp and surround speakers to go with my panasonic blurayplayer and need a little advice.

i am looking at the sony strdh800 amp and the jamo a102hcs speakers any reviews on these?

or would it be worth taking the plunge for the Denon avr1910 and the Q acoustics 2000 cinema speakers is it worth the extra money

or would the sony amp work well with these speakers?

any advice please

jovior

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
I ïve got Denon avr-2310 and budget package speakers Mission m3i...and they sound very well for movies and the kind or music

that I like (mainly Jazz and Blues)...

joseph

A

Anonymous

I got the amp below and speakers and they were cheap.

he amp was 250.00 delivered, and better spec than the sony, and you can hook your ipod up to it.

It looks sweet as well

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
whiteakis: i am looking at the sony strdh800 amp and the jamo a102hcs speakers any reviews on these?

Ahem, perhaps try the "Review" section of the website? It's a long shot I know, but it might just work...

A

Anonymous

I'm in the same boat atm, although i go from one minute wanting the £250 amp and jamo's, to then thinking i should get the Q Acoustic 1010i's, and at the moment i'm thinking: spend a bit more on the amp(ie get the denon 1910) and also get a couple of monitor audio radius 270 floorstanders, then match with monitor audio r90s at a later date. i've started thinking about the floorstanders as it seems they would give a much better sound for music, and the surround can easily be added later. but what do i know... i'm very, very drunk...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts