Which 55 inch TV help please

steviejohno

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Hello I could go to as much as the LG OLED55E6V, heard problems with banding is it worth the money is there anything else led or lcd don't want curved and or wide legs/stand is it even worth getting 4k help please thank you

D

Deleted member 2457

steviejohno said:
Hello I could go to as much as the LG OLED55E6V, heard problems with banding is it worth the money is there anything else led or lcd don't want curved and or wide legs/stand is it even worth getting 4k help please thank you
Defintely worth it. It's a brilliant TV the best you can buy and it's so worth it. I have the 65-inch and really love it. No banding problems on mine. 4K is worth just so you can use it incase you want to use it. 3D is really amazing on it too and it's passive so no headaches just a great experience. When I first got it I had such a wow factor and I had owned the Panasonic OLED which shows how good it is. Buy and be a King like me! *biggrin*

D

Deleted member 2457

steviejohno said:
Thanks gel u just cost 3500 notes lol where did u get urs from did u get a good deal
I got mine from John Lewis for £5000 but got a price match with a Selfridges Sale and paid £4500! I hear Costco are doing the E model for £4500 too and I hear the C and B model are just about as good too. Where are you thinking of buying it? Do you want a one year or 5 year warranty? Personally I would go with the 5 year warranty.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
steviejohno said:

If you don't want or need 4K just now, I can save you lots of money with this set, but you'll have to go to Richer Sounds in Brighton to pick it up. It is curved, but only fairly gently. It does have a wide stand unfortunately, but it is a great television.

http://www.richersounds.com/showclearanceproduct/LG-55EA980W/Lg+55ea980w+%28Soc%29.html

It's a clearance item, so only a 12-month guarantee, but it's only £800, so much cheaper than the 55E6 OLED. And gel knows how good this set is, because he used to tell us (all the time!!!) how good it was. AVForums Reference review from 31 months ago here https://www.avforums.com/review/lg-ea980-55ea980-curved-1080p-oled-tv-review.9969.

steviejohno

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Will be John Lewis or richer sounds or anywhere that has good deal but 5 year guarantee is a must my viewing distance is 5 foot min and 10 foot max

TRENDING THREADS