Where to plug my receiver.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello once again,

I have just bought a new CLEARER AUDIO SILVER - LINE main's cable to use with my PIONEER SC-LX82 receiver via a MONSTER HDP 850G POWERCENTRE main's conditoner but the problem i have encountered is that when i plug in the cable to the main's conditioner and then the receiver for some reason there is no power going through it and therefore the receiver does not switch on and i have tried it with other component's but still no power but when i connect the cable directly to the main's it's ok and the receiver power's up, has anyone any clue why this is so. Also is it true that it is better to plug a receiver straight to the main's and not to use a main's conditioner, why is this and lastly if it's recommended to plug it straight to the main's then should i at least use a surge protector or not. I am very confused at the momment and i will be very happy if anyone can shed any light on this matter. Thank's

michael hoy

DR KAY:
Hello once again,

I have just bought a new CLEARER AUDIO SILVER - LINE main's cable to use with my PIONEER SC-LX82 receiver via a MONSTER HDP 850G POWERCENTRE main's conditoner but the problem i have encountered is that when i plug in the cable to the main's conditioner and then the receiver for some reason there is no power going through it and therefore the receiver does not switch on and i have tried it with other component's but still no power but when i connect the cable directly to the main's it's ok and the receiver power's up, has anyone any clue why this is so. Also is it true that it is better to plug a receiver straight to the main's and not to use a main's conditioner, why is this and lastly if it's recommended to plug it straight to the main's then should i at least use a surge protector or not. I am very confused at the momment and i will be very happy if anyone can shed any light on this matter. Thank's

I cannot say why it will not switch on, my LX72 is plugged into a dedicated socket on the back of my PF50 and works fine.

Most would say plug the amp direct to allow the amp to breath and not letting the conditioner deprive it of any life,

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts