Where to audition Philips, Sony and LG LCD TVs in London

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

I'm looking to audition the Philips 32PFL7404, the Sony KDL-32V5500 and the LG 32LH7000, preferably with the tuner/DVD/Blu-ray connected to an amp and speakers, ie not just on the shop floor. I live in West London, and I'm having difficulty finding a shop in London or even Surrey where I can do this. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

I think hificonfidential do philips lcd's on display.

Sizzers

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
Can't help with your auditioning but a pretty good choice of sets. Wanted the Philips myself but had so much trouble in sourcing it (at least from an outlet I felt I could trust) that I settled on the Sony. Most definitely NOT disappointed.

A

Anonymous

Thereïs a Sony Centre on High Street Kensington. It hasnït been particularly busy whenever Iïve been in there, so they might be willing to set up the tv you want with some of their other components. They normally have a couple of their sets connected to a home cinema package of some sort anyway.

I donït know where you might audition the other sets youïre interested in other than from a John Lewis, a comet or a richersounds, all of which will take you into central london.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts