Where are all the old stalwarts going?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2457

I and others think the problem lies with the main core of old members from the hifi section, you don't see people in the home cinema section starting many things, they have often been abused first, by that core of old hifi section members. I say good riddance to bad rubbish, I wish more of the long term members would quit, this website would be a much happier site.
regular_smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

And they aren't even interested in WHF so f knows what they are doing here in the first place!

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
I say good riddance to bad rubbish, I wish more of the long term members would quit, this website would be a much happier site.

You mean people like Thaiman, Wishtree, Gregvet, Acalex, Roby, Proffski, Neuphonix, Singslinger, Matt49, Frogfish, Hoopsontoast, Peterpan, CraigM, Michael Hoy and Helmut80....to name but a few.

D

Deleted member 2457

CnoEvil said:
gel said:
I say good riddance to bad rubbish, I wish more of the long term members would quit, this website would be a much happier site.

You mean people like Thaiman, Wishtree, Gregvet, Acalex, Roby, Proffski, Neuphonix, Singslinger, Matt49, Frogfish, Hoopsontoast, Peterpan, CraigM, Michael Hoy and Helmut80....to name but a few.
Yep, you lot have driven them away, and most of you are bent just like they were!

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
CnoEvil said:
gel said:

Yep, you lot have driven them away, and most of you are bent just like they were!

Most of the long term members have already quit and those that are left, post less and less......that's the problem.

I'd be happy to leave, if it meant the forum improved....but my contribution is now negligible, so will make little difference either way.

D

Deleted member 2457

CnoEvil said:
gel said:
CnoEvil said:
gel said:

Most of the long term members have already quit and those that are left, post less and less......that's the problem.

I'd be happy to leave, if it meant the forum improved....but my contribution is now negligible, so will make little difference either way.
You are clearly not a problem anyway to the best of my knowledge anyways. Nothing surprises you are here to be fair though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts