Question What's your next HiFi purchase?

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

aversaurus

Jan 11, 2016
Ive just bought some whalfdale linton heritage speakers been after them for a while . waiting for a price drop or the second hand market to pick up .
But got tired of waiting so the getting delivered tomorrow yay

gellert

Sep 24, 2021
I have just ordered a pair of Klipsch RP 280F speakers. I have not even heard them yet. I bought them online at a very good price Black Friday and is still waiting for them to arrive :)

gellert

Sep 24, 2021
I have just ordered a pair of Klipsch RP 280F speakers. I have not even heard them yet. I bought them online at a very good price Black Friday and is still waiting for them to arrive :)
The new speakers arrived Friday... I must say i am amazed...very long time since i have heard better speakers :)

Reactions: aversaurus

amormusic

Feb 24, 2016
Still on the prowl for some new speakers. My end-game upgrade will be in the new year.

In the meantime I've picked up an Arcam D33 DAC as it was a fantastic price I cannot possibly lose any money on and I was curious how it sounds. Very good is the answer, I'm pretty impressed by it.

john13

Dec 23, 2013
I think I might get a new amplifier, not yet though. Now I would seriously consider another Roksan, but if I really demoed some gear within my budget I might go with something else.
what i would say if you love roksan & i guess you do stick with what you know or maybe give quad or musical fidelity, know what's pretty impressive the amps by moon, they're pretty neat with their sound

Friesiansam

Feb 3, 2015
Some time ago I was getting the upgrade-itis itch, thinking of which headphones to try and maybe adding a standalone head amp, using my Pathos as a DAC and pre-amp. Thought about the Feliks Audio Euforia to do that with.

More recently, it has dawned on me that I really don't need anything better, my Pathos Converto is a damn good DAC and head amp and my headphones are great too. Both deliver the music I most often listen too, in exactly the way I want to hear it. No need for an upgrade...

But, should Focal introduce a new closed-back headphone, using the driver from the Clear Mg, I just might need to start saving again. Stellias cost tooo much.

Upgrade-itis has a habit of returning!

Dom

Aug 6, 2011
what i would say if you love roksan & i guess you do stick with what you know or maybe give quad or musical fidelity, know what's pretty impressive the amps by moon, they're pretty neat with their sound
Thanks for the recomendation, I respect Moon. In the end I got an Roksan Capsian M2 amp 2nd kind of cheap, its great, some teething troubles but happy with it now. You could say I'm over the moon. :)

gasolin

Mar 17, 2013
2021-12-09 14_52_19-Q. Which cables should I use with my Q Acoustics loudspeakers_ – Google Ch...png

I got the silver anniversary xt for 3.34 pounds or 3.9 euros a meter, at futureshop it costs 6.5 pounds and another place in Denmark it's over 10 euros or just above 9 pounds.

I think they made a mistake but i managed to get some before i told them what the cable normally goes for

I think i made a good deal if they ship it to me for the price i payed :ROFLMAO:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts