Whats the different between Naim CD 5i and Naim CDX2

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I understand that the above mention CDP are of different league. Beside being from different league, how far off it a CD 5i from a CDX2? Does is justify if i was to upgrade from a 5i to CD2X and what will i be expecting from this so call upgrade? Thanks for reading my post.

John Duncan

What's the difference? About £6,000, if you throw in the power supply. Nobody here can tell you whether that amount of money gives a worthwhile improvement to you. For me, it can't, and I haven't even heard it.

A

Anonymous

Just upgraded from a Nait 5i to a 200/202 and it is definitely a big improvement. So now i am thinking how to maximize the performance of the 200/202, i understand CD5i is an entry level CDP and was wondering does it actually pull down the performance of the amp. An used CD2X cost 4.5k SGD thus was thinking of making the switch or not.

fatboyslimfast

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
At this point, you really really need to get to a dealer and hear it for yourself. What might be a worthwhile difference for someone, might not for you. It could be an expensive mistake if you buy blind...

A

Anonymous

Any Naim dealer worth their salt will do this dem for you, no questions asked. Get yourself along there and have some fun.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts