What to choose?

Diego B.

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Iv recently started using "expensive" headphones, right now I have the Sony MDR-1r, I love them but I've changed my music style quite a bit and I'm looking to buy my next pair, I'v seen many and at the moment the ones who catched my attention the most are the AKG K545, but if anyone knows something better for the following requirements I need please suggest me something!

1.- Has to be between 1 and 300 dollars.

2.-I listen to metal and dubstep so I need something that lets me hear the bass on dubstep, but also the high sounds of guitar riffs and solos.

3.-The only thing I cannot accept aspect wise, is the metal bars on top of it. (example: the AKG 701), I just can't stand it.

Diego B.

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site

Oh and I forgot, I'd really like to have some nice isolation, when I want to listen to music, I listen to music, not the external noice.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Diego B. said:

Oh and I forgot, I'd really like to have some nice isolation, when I want to listen to music, I listen to music, not the external noice.

For sound quality for your music types, the ATH ESW9a, the Thinksound ON1, or the Yamaha MT220. The MT220 isolation is good and so is the ON1. The ESW9a isolation is so-so, but better than nothing.

TRENDING THREADS