What should I listen to now?

A

Anonymous

What have you got?

Or are you on itunes with credit card at the ready?

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="tractorboy"]What have you got?

Or are you on itunes with credit card at the ready?[/quote]

Er, no computer aided stuff here I'm afraid. Not hifi to me. CD only

A

Anonymous

I'm listening to Amy MacDonald right now. It sounds pretty bland, I feel stupid for buying this full price. Remind me to never buy an album again without listening to it, apart from the single.

A

Anonymous

try goodnight saigon, perhaps even better than piano man - apt for these times i think, and i'm not a bleeding heart liberal! incidentally whilst i write gram parsonset is singing 'drug store truck driving man' on my cd - how very 'woodstock'

A

Anonymous

i won't ask you to marry me as that seems a bit 'old hat' but anything by Mr Buckley is rather good. Incidantally I have to confess to a bit of a soft spot for his dad's music too!!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Myspace? Come on, one recommended track of week is Clients' version of zerox machine - nice stockings n' all, but lame Karaoke version of Adam and the Ants song? More needed..

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
Just finished the evening's listening with Ryan Adams & The Cardinal's Follow The Lights mini-album. Lovely nocturnal stuff. Preceded by, in more or less reverse order: Side One of The Final Cut by Pink Floyd; Whoops, I'm An Indian by Hal Wilner; two tracks from Zep's In Through The Outdoor; Side One of Leonard Cohen's The Future; both sides of REM's Out of Time & starting it all off Jungleland by Sir Bruce of Springsteen. I hadn't intended it to be an all vinyl evening but that's how it panned out. The Radius rocks!

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
A popular thread then! Following Rumours it was Back to Mine with Adam Freeland. Girlfriend and baby are away as house is a mess being refurbed so quite loud and nice...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts