What product would you like to see us review?

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
As above... Something old we haven't done? Or something new you'd like to see a review of? Or something a little different? Let us know...

D

Deleted member 2457

Joe Cox said:
As above... Something old we haven't done? Or something new you'd like to see a review of? Or something a little different? Let us know...
The Panasonic 65-inch OLED TV when it comes out and could you find out how long the table top stand is on it please? My stand with 1100 wide. The Panasonic 55- inch OLED TV. 4K ultra hd Blu-Ray player with 2 HDMI output.

You have never reviewed my B&W FPM series speakers?

65-inch LG OLED with 4K and HDR and external HDMI.

I believe and have seen the new LG OLED 55-inches hitting the shops, could you review one of them too. Cheers!

daveh75

MOAR active monitors!

How about some less 'mainstream' streaming solutions?

Like the Raspberry Pi (running runeaudio/volumio, or Kodi for multimedia) or the plethora of inexpensive Android, or Kodi/OpenELEC based boxes out there from the likes of Wetek, Minix, HiMedia, or SolidRuns CuBox as examples...

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
1) Abrahamsen V2.0 UP

2) Meridian MQA format

3) Whatever happened to the Aune Audio guys from China. I remember they were going to send request for a review to Andy.

jjbomber

daveh75 said:
Kodi for multimedia) or the plethora of inexpensive Android, or Kodi/OpenELEC based boxes out there from the likes of Wetek, Minix, HiMedia, or SolidRuns CuBox as examples...

Kodi has been down for the last week. No more Norwich City on a Saturday for Gel. Ironically it went down just before the Mayweather fight. Coincidence?

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Vladimir said:
1) Abrahamsen V2.0 UP

2) Meridian MQA format

3) Whatever happened to the Aune Audio guys from China. I remember they were going to send request for a review to Andy.
A great suggestion Vlad, I would be happy to supply one.*biggrin* On a more serious note why not gather some of the little not so well brands together, Croft, Laverdin, Vincent etc

Or get a member of the team to build some DIY speakers from IPL Acoustics, TG or Wilmslow Audio and run a build report through 2 or 3 months of the magazine.

D

Deleted member 2457

jjbomber said:
daveh75 said:
Kodi for multimedia) or the plethora of inexpensive Android, or Kodi/OpenELEC based boxes out there from the likes of Wetek, Minix, HiMedia, or SolidRuns CuBox as examples...

Kodi has been down for the last week. No more Norwich City on a Saturday for Gel. Ironically it went down just before the Mayweather fight. Coincidence?
Hey! *smile*

daveh75

jjbomber said:

Kodi has in no way been 'down'!

Sources for whichever dodgy 3rd party addon you're using to live stream may have been...

Andrew17321

Nov 12, 2008
Visit site
I think you should review a pair of Devialet Phantoms and a Dialog. It is a new paradigm in HiFi. The sound quality is astounding for the price (around £3000 for a pair of Phantoms + Dialog) and for their size (about that of a pair of footballs).

Anyone thinking of buying an amplifier and a pair of speakers at this price level should try these out; and I think it would be a failure of WHF not to review them.

I was about to spend about £4,000 on a new amplifier until I heard these. Now my Spendor floorstanders are reduced to being only part of my TV surround sound system.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I'd like to see a review of the Panasonic TX-55CX680B. All the customer reviews are good, but I'd really like to see atleast one professional review before I consider buying one.

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
I'd like to see a review of the Panasonic TX-55CX680B. All the customer reviews are good, but I'd really like to see atleast one professional review before I consider buying one.
https://www.avforums.com/review/panasonic-tx-50cx680b-4k-ultra-hd-tv-review.11857

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts