What is Santa bringing you this year??

tifosi20002008

Oct 2, 2008
Visit site
Greetings all.

What are on your christmas lists this year?

Got a Benchmark Dac on my wish list this year. Borrowed one on a home trial. Wow what a dac this is. :grin:

So straight on top of the list it went.

Along with a few choice cd's and a couple of new vinyls to listen too.

What about you people, what are you hoping Santa's going to bring you this year?

Assuming you've all been good :rofl:

Keep on rocking :rockout:

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
I hope that there will be a pile of cds although I don;t realy have a wish list it makes the listening more fun when you haven't heard of the artist some times it can be a bit of a lottery :) :)

jjbomber

Naim Unitilite, best budget hi-fi according to, er, me. Actually Santa said it is on order but won't arrive until the January sales. I'm beginning to think that there may not be a Father Christmas after all.

Bought the wife a Cyrus Streamline. I know; I'm all heart. Even better, it's her birthday next month and I'm going to Abu Dhabi to watch the golf championship, so she can have the day in peace. The sacrifices I make for her :grin:

jjbomber said:
Naim Unitilite, best budget hi-fi according to, er, me. Actually Santa said it is on order but won't arrive until the January sales. I'm beginning to think that there may not be a Father Christmas after all.

Bought the wife a Cyrus Streamline. I know; I'm all heart. Even better, it's her birthday next month and I'm going to Abu Dhabi to watch the golf championship, so she can have the day in peace. The sacrifices I make for her :grin:

Indeed. You are obviously a very nice and kind person much admired by the wife.

Enjoy your Unitilite.

alears (a.k.a. Father Christmas. Ho,Ho,Ho!)

A

Anonymous

This year I asked for a uDac from Wyred4sound. They have some new products coming out too, but too late for Christmas. New uDac HD that is a headphone amp and usb dac, and a new pre-amp with a usb connect and headphone jack that looks looks awesome!!!

A

Anonymous

This year I asked for a uDac from Wyred4sound. They have some new products coming out too, but too late for Christmas. New uDac HD that is a headphone amp and usb dac, and a new pre-amp with a usb connect and headphone jack that looks looks awesome!!!

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I very much doubt its the pair of kefr100,the kefr200c and the oppo105 i actualy want and most defanatly need. :pray:

So socks it is then,again :roll:

Fat bastard

JMacMan

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I was good, but nonetheless had to pay a very substantial bribe to get Santa to come early this year... :pray: ;)

The reindeer and sleigh are due to deliver a Very large box, to wit a very special Xmas present, that has come from far, far away, tomorrow. :bounce:

Hopefully it'll all be activated later in the day if the reindeer and sleigh are on time and can get it down the chimney - or rather through the door.

Merry Xmas All, and Best Wishes for a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New Year!

JMac.. 8)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts