What iphone?????

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
My partners mobile phone has recently started playing up and she also has quite an old ipod so thought id treat her to an iphone

Wasnt sure which one to get, looked on ebay the best deal to me seems to be an unlocked 3gs 8gb with additional memory from a card should she need it?

Is that right and would an ipod from other countries work in the uk???

Thanks for any help guys.

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Iphones don't have a card slot for additional memory.

Def go for at least a 3GS as it takes advantage of the os4 update/

Don't skimp on the memory. How bigs ipod ? is it full ? Remeber you cannot expand the memory so get as much memory as you can.

I wouldn't trust buying iphones from China & Hong Kong..............there are loads of fakes. This one looks fake to me. All the positive reviews he has accumulated have been raked up selling cheap earbuds etc.

iPhone 3GS is faster than 3G and is upgradeable to the latest software.

Tom Moreno

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
GreenYamo:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180519214308&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_3432wt_1138 ?

Again this is a 3G not a 3GS, and it's jailbroken which is different to unlocked. You can buy unlocked iPhones in Europe but not the US. Jailbroken iPhones are hacked so that you can install all sorts of unsupported software on them and are not supported by Apple. I'm sure if you keep having a look around, with the iPhone 4 just having been released, you could find a 3GS for a decent price from a European vendor.

A

Anonymous

Whats the difference between 3gs and 3g sorry?

Would still need unlocking as shes on the 3 network

GreenYamo: Whats the difference between 3gs and 3g sorry?

iphone-3g-vs-iphone-3gs-photo-1.jpg

GreenYamo: Would still need unlocking as shes on the 3 network

If you buy it from Apple store, it comes unlocked. So you can use it on any network.

A

Anonymous

Just a bit of an update on everything really then, not sure if shell notice the improvement to be honest over the 3G so nearly as confused as this morning

Ill have a shop around, seem to be able to get a 3G S 16GB off the net for about the same price as an 8GB off apple

Just spoken to the upgrade people on my 3 contract and i can buy it out for £400 and get a 16GB 3G S that i could give to her and still use my N97, sounds the best idea?

A

Anonymous

Yeah think ill do that thanks, dont think ill get one i can be 100% sure is legit near that price so do a bit of negotiating with the contract

Thanks for your help

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts