What hifi show - will it be expensive?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just to preparation as a What Hifi show virgin!, to what extent are products for sale at the event or are exhibitors generally only demonstrating? There is a practical reason i ask as well as financial. If im bringing home boxes of new gadgets i'll drive, if not i think the train is order of the day with a few convienient pub stops on the way home!?! us married men only get a pass to get out every once in while so might as well make the best of it......

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Here's the official word from our show-organising colleagues:

"Both Micro Anvika and Sevenoaks will be retailing at the event, and quite a number of the exhibitors sell directly from their own stands. Most of these companies will offer a delivery service after the show for larger items. The majority of the companies also do show offers so there is certainly a good amount to buy at the show."

So, it could get quite pricey! On the plus side, we've got a corker of a competition - no fewer than 11 of our Award winners will be up for grabs in our £10,000+ giveaway - plus Stuff is giving away free packs of Duracell batteries, and if you bring along your old mobile phones, Envirofone will give you a cheque for them there-and-then....

See you next week.

A

Anonymous

Im not going til way down on the sunday last session but will look out for you in the ghetto, dont get all shook up or get a suspicious mind if a strange bloke comes up and says hello it'll just be me intorducing myself. I assume youll be the one in the blue suede shoes??

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
9-6 pm on Friday

9-1 and 1-6 on Saturday (you choose the morning or afternoon slot - you won't get kicked out at 1pm if you have a morning ticket, it just means you have to have entered the Show by then)

9-1 and 1-5pm on Sunday.

More details on the Show website.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Clare Newsome"]you choose the morning or afternoon slot - you won't get kicked out at 1pm if
you have a morning ticket, it just means you have to have entered the Show by
then)[/quote]

now that really P!$$£d me off !why were we noy informed earlyer about this now im stuck with a afternoon ticket wich i got only 'couse i didnt wanna get kiked out at 1pm the web site sayd nothing about this all it sayd was fom 9 to 1 and from 1 to 5 so not only im stuck with afternoon ticket you also close 1 hour earlyer on sunday so im afectively paing £13.50 for a 4 hour show ! sorry guys i dont want to come across as arogant or rude i respect all the hard work you guy do and all the informations you guy give us on the forum but this time its not good enough sorry im unhappy and disappointed had i know earlyer i would have got a morning tiket got there at 11 and stayed till 5
yours sincerely Stefano

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Sorry Stefano, these ticketing arrangements are set by the exhibition organisers, not us. We'd like everyone to stay as long as they like.

I'll see what I can do re getting your ticket made into a morning one...(please note, this is not a general offer - only available to 450+-post Italians called Stefano).

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Sunday afternoon it is then as anton, Jimmy, sex, leemal and polski are going it would be nice to see who we talking to every week (if not day!) and I would like some sex's advice too (about cooking that is!)

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Clare Newsome"]
Sorry Stefano, these ticketing arrangements are set by the exhibition organisers, not us. We'd like everyone to stay as long as they like.

I'll see what I can do re getting your ticket made into a morning one...(please note, this is not a general offer - only available to 450+-post Italians called Stefano).

[/quote]
Tried to email you, Stefano, but it got bounced-back... Please email me (my address is in the mag).

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Clare Newsome"]

[/quote]
you are a darling! a diamond! ,and wether you manage or not you are forgiven for tring your best as always will see you at the show Stefano x

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Thaiman"]Sunday afternoon it is then as anton, Jimmy, sex, leemal and polski are going it would be nice to see who we talking to every week (if not day!) and I would like some sex's advice too (about cooking that is!)[/quote] ok no problem u'll spot me 23 year hold slim, tattoo on the right side of the neck and right arm most likely will be wearing jeans and withe t-shirt

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Clare Newsome"][quote user="Clare Newsome"]

[/quote]
Tried to email you, Stefano, but it got bounced-back... Please email me (my address is in the mag).
[/quote] ok ok ok changed my email as it was obviosly not working will email u now ta very much

A

Anonymous

done i,ve e-mailed u but go a atomated reply i supose cose ure not in the office at 2 in da morning good night to the lot of you h-fi nuts ciao!

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Clare Newsome"]please note, this is not a general offer - only available to 450+-post Italians
called Stefano). [/quote] that 'll be 507 post to be correct my dear ,better start typing or i'll cach up

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts