What hifi and hearing new music.

shep1968

Aug 20, 2007
Visit site
My hifi and LCD have been chosen due to the help of the good people on here and also at whathifi magazine and i love it all. The help i have been given is wonderful. In theory i don't really need to subsrcibe any more as i wont be changing anything for a couple of years at least. However, one good reason to stay subscribed is to get recommendations of music to listen to. I had never heard of Warren Zevon until one of his albums was used as a test album. I got it, loved it and got a lot of his back catalogue. I now look at your recommendations and will quite often buy or at least listen to what you test. Has anybody else 'found' a new artist in the same way? Might i suggest you listen to James McMurtry during your tests? Slightly country but good bass and guitars and good detail. If you can find it Childish things is a good album to test.

shep1968

Aug 20, 2007
Visit site
Thanks, we will need it. If anybody hasn't heard of Warren Zevon as recommend for listening to by what hifi i can state that it is well worth investing in an album. Suggest something like 'My Ride's Here'

TRENDING THREADS