admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
My eldest son has a massive stereo set up in his room at home, and since he left for uni this September all i ever get down the phone is moaning that he can't play his music loud enough from his lap top, and i refuse to buy him another set of speakers!! My fried was telling my a few days ago about a new radio she bought aparrently its one of these DAB ones that can recive hundreds of stations, but it can slot an ipod into it and become a sort of really good quality speaker. I thought this will be a really good Christams gift for my son as it asounded pretty compact so he could get it to uni on the train easily enough, and i won't have to endure anymore speaker in the house. But i haven't the slightest idea which one to get him, i had a look in Argos the other day and there were loads to choose from but, as you can more than likely guess i don;t know what will sound good or last longer. can you give me any suggestions please.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
I bought my Wife the Cyruslink unit a couple of Christmases ago. I couldn't believe the volume and clarity for the money. It ain't Hi-Fi but for £30, who's complaining?

Play.com are stil selling them, but only in black. Your £30 has never sounded so good.

A

Anonymous

i normally spend about £300 on each of them at Christams.

A

Anonymous

To sell yourself for the price of a handbag JD, where on earth have you seen such a precedent ?

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
monkey spanked:My eldest son has a massive stereo set up in his room at home, and since he left for uni this September all i ever get down the phone is moaning that he can't play his music loud enough from his lap top, and i refuse to buy him another set of speakers!! My fried was telling my a few days ago about a new radio she bought aparrently its one of these DAB ones that can recive hundreds of stations, but it can slot an ipod into it and become a sort of really good quality speaker. I thought this will be a really good Christams gift for my son as it asounded pretty compact so he could get it to uni on the train easily enough, and i won't have to endure anymore speaker in the house. But i haven't the slightest idea which one to get him, i had a look in Argos the other day and there were loads to choose from but, as you can more than likely guess i don;t know what will sound good or last longer. can you give me any suggestions please.

If he has a massive stereo set up and is moaning that he can't play his music loud enough, it sounds like a tuner (DAB or not), is not what he wants. I reckon he would prefer his own music (Ipod) playable, rather than what can be found on fm. The Zepellin mentioned would be the obvious choice - I've not heard it so have no idea how good or loud it goes but I would imagine that we would be very happy with it. They have the wow factor also.

A

Anonymous

Bowers & Wilkins is that what you ment by B&W they do look rather loud, any recomendations where i can get them from, the only ones i have found on the net are about £
emotion-10.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts