what diff. Rotel 05 VS 05SE

robg1976

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
hi i recently ordered a ra05 se, see previous forum topic.

the SE has been upgraded using better transformer for power supply and selected resistors to upgrade the sound, i auditioned a nad c355, rotel ra05, and ra05 SE........ the SE just sounded a little better not much mind ,but there was a better soundstage with more depth to it and the bass a little tighter.

hope this helps

ps..... the se is about £100 more but my dealer gave me £50 off the retail so im happy with the deal they also said i can have 4 metres of chord carnival speaker cable with the amp when i pick it up next week.

A

Anonymous

robg1976:hi i recently ordered a ra05 se, see previous forum topic.

the SE has been upgraded using better transformer for power supply and selected resistors to upgrade the sound, i auditioned a nad c355, rotel ra05, and ra05 SE........ the SE just sounded a little better not much mind ,but there was a better soundstage with more depth to it and the bass a little tighter.

hope this helps

ps..... the se is about £100 more but my dealer gave me £50 off the retail so im happy with the deal they also said i can have 4 metres of chord carnival speaker cable with the amp when i pick it up next week.

Thank you for the answer, how about the high side? more bright or not, thank you..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts