What A/V receiver for Wharfedale Diamond 10.2 ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am planning to get a pair of 10.2 for 240eur. I also have option to get 2nd hand B&W601S3 for 230eur...In my country I can choose between Pioneer VSX-1018AH (550eur), Denon AVR 1910 (600eur), and Marantz SR4003 (500eur). My favorite genre of music is jazz, ambient, chillout...My room is 15x13 feet.

Please suggest

A

Anonymous

You are right. The reason why I am looking for A/V receiver is because I want to watch movies as well. I know that Marantz SR 4003 suits the best for its warm and precise sound, but I also want to have a receiver which will be able to provide good cinema experience and HD audio. I think that I am going to rule out the Denon because it doesn't have preouts for external amplifying the mains. I personaly think that Pioneer have all the bells and whistles, but I am afraid of the overly bright sound and don't know whether it will match the Wharfs. I read that Wharfedales have warm, pleasant sound, and that the Pioneer is not as bright as his predecessors, but to refrain from partnering the receiver with a bright-sounding speaker package.

If someone has experience, please give me a thought.

A

Anonymous

I would also ask what do you think for Onkyo TX-SR607 and the Wharfes, but the dealer haven't send me the price yet.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts