what a suprise kenwood ka 3020 amp

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi-- my musical fidelity x-can v3,- with upgraded valves was playing up, then the right channel give up ,so i checked the valves and i had blown valve so as i waited for a replacement to arrive, my friend had an old kenwood ka 3020 amp ,and gave me a loan of it dont laugh ,, so i hooked it up and played cd, x-dac v3 and turntable through it, now what a sound this amp had for such an old budget amp ,it had really full and likeable sound- --the headphone output was very good and i also fed it a ortofon rondo mm from my spare turntable, a systemdek 11x with rega rb300 arm this amp was a pleasure to listen to so you dont have to spend a fortune to get a good sounding hifi ,---- so anybody know anything about this little kenwood ka3020 amp

T

the record spot

Kenwood KA3020SE - a WHF winner and hugely popular. Still no slouch and amp technology isn't so far on that it's a rubbish find today. Good one!

daveh75

certainly wont laugh, the 3020 was a cracking amp. in fact i dug mine out the loft a few months back to get my brother started on the seperates path along with an arcam alpha 7 cdp, was amazed at how good it still sounded

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts