Watchmen UK edition has arrived

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Delivered yesterday from play.com 14.99 with nice booklet with some nice pictures inside.

This is a 3 disc edition with the movie on 1 disc special feautes on another and digital copy on the last one.

This UK edition is on dolby true high definition soundtrack unlike the US edition on master audio soundtrack.

I have to say the dolby true high definition soundtrack is excellent and the picture quality as well is excellent. both 5 out of 5.

I have a pioneer bdp-lx71 loads almost immediately excellent who needs a profile 2.0 blu ray player?

The movie very good.

One thing I did not like was on the special features disc the music soundtrack by my chemical romance disloation row was only on dolby digital which my pioneer amplifier read it was only on L and R speaker although it came out of all speakers . They definetely could of done a better job and put it in dolby true high definition and made it sound really good.

Is this the same on the US edition? I will definetely like to know? because i was really looking forward to listening to the music video on a really good soundtrack.

All in all a really good blu ray definetely recommend the UK edition.

D

Deleted member 2457

Also another thing I would like to know is on the US version does dissolation row music soundtrack get played during the movie on the directors cut US edition?

On the UK I only heard it right at the end.mind you I had to pop out of the room a couple of times.

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS