Was listening to Radcliffe and Marconi earlier...

JamesOK

May 24, 2008
Visit site
Admitedly more Radcliffe than Marconi as I cant stand him.

Anyway, someone called John Duncan had emailed in about something to do with blues music. Dont suppose it was anyone on here was it?
emotion-1.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
The trouble with Marconi is that dry wit you only get when you've been dead for over 70 years. Mind you, I suppose that having invented radio he's allowed to be on it as long as he likes...

On the same subject, we'd never guessed for years that our Managing Editor was moonlighting as Director General of MI5.

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:

The trouble with Marconi is that dry wit you only get when you've been dead for over 70 years. Mind you, I suppose that having invented radio he's allowed to be on it as long as he likes...

Marconi never invented radio ... Tesla did ...

http://www.pbs.org/tesla/ll/ll_whoradio.html

many people are unaware of this ... Tesla was perhaps the cleverist scientist ever to have lived ... Rumour has it that he was murdered ... after his death, all his papers/designs went 'missing' ...

http://www.teslapress.com/tesla_what_he_is.html

Rumour also has it that he had invented some form of 'free energy' that some people did not want the masses to have ...

some conspiracy sites say that HAARP is using Tesla's technology to alter weather patterns/earthquakes etc

check Tesla on youtube ... very interesting stuff there

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
To say Marconi 'never' invented radio is rather sweeping: he did invent radio as we know it today, even if Tesler developed some of principles, and of course Marconi (eventually) got the US patents to prove it.

And I see we're back to the crackpot conspiracy theories again...

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:And so we're back to crackpot conspiracy theories again...

could be? ... check for yourself then decide for yourself ... however, just thought I'd 'correct' you on the Marconi statement ....which is not conspiracy but known fact ....

and at the same time, I thought I'd 'enlighten' you about some other facts and theories about Tesla ....

but as long as you've learned something new today, I'm happy!
emotion-21.gif
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts