Want PS4 on day 1? Head to Covent Garden...

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
bigboss said:
Sony will be selling PS4s directly at launch event: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/playstation/10474811/Sony-to-offer-PS4-consoles-at-midnight-launch-event.html

The last sentence in that Telegraph article is out of date:

"EA has now cut the price of its PlayStation 4 games on the PlayStation Store. EA games now cost £59.99 – a £3 reduction, but still £5 more than on Xbox One."

EA have since stated they have been beta testing things on the UK PSN store and prices aren't accurate until Day One, and they've confirmed their digital PS4 downloads will be the same price as on Xbox One (i.e. £54.99).

(P.S. - I have a child like excitement of getting my PS4 on Friday and am reading pretty much everything about it on the internet. It's a great test for my new marital status - so far she's being very tolerant, even agreeing to make my friends and I a chilli Friday night when we're all playing! :) )

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
professorhat said:
(P.S. - I have a child like excitement of getting my PS4 on Friday and am reading pretty much everything about it on the internet. It's a great test for my new marital status - so far she's being very tolerant, even agreeing to make my friends and I a chilli Friday night when we're all playing! :) )

Sounds like you've struck lucky there Prof!

Just read your post out to the newly married Mrs M and was told "don't hold your breath..." :O

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
mr malarky said:
professorhat said:

Sounds like you've struck lucky there Prof!

Just read your post out to the newly married Mrs M and was told "don't hold your breath..." :O

Doh!

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
As noted above BB, she's a bit bemused by my sustained excitement over a games machine, but very tolerant - she'll be reading a book and cooking chilli for my friends and I whilst we game into the night.

Just like the old days! (apart from the tolerant wife that is... :) )

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts