Wall mounting speakers..... Which bracket?

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
Just got some Kef Q100's to replace my Q500's at the front of my system. I'm not mad.....Just have a 5 month old daughter in the house now so trying to create a bit more space and reduce the risk of accidents happening.

Anyway.....looking to mount the Q100's onto a wall but realise it's not the best position for speakers. Are there any good wall brackets out there that will accommodate these speakers?

Thanks.

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi all.

Richer Sounds do the Btech BT77 wall brackets for £30, looks ideal for you as they grab the speaker from each side rather than front to back.

If these are not suitable then search Amazon or Ebay, plenty of choice and different types.

Hope this helps.

:bounce:

naughty573

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I would like to add my vote for the B-Tech BT77 here. A couple of years ago the same brackets were available here in my country (South Africa) and i purchased a pair and im currently still using them - and i wish i purchased a few more since i cannot get them anymore but i would love to have a few since IMHO they are still the best wallmounting solution i have ever come across amongst the many that you can get

so yep you wont have gone wrong in your purchase :cheers:

TRENDING THREADS