Wall Mounted Hi-Fi speakers.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I need to replace my existing 2 channel stereo speakers (Musical Technology Kestrel floor mounts) with something that takes up a little less space. Ideally I'm looking to get something that mounts on the wall and was wondering if anyone has used or could recommend some specific wall mount stereo speakers?

Searching the web there are quite a few wall mount speakers but they seem to be for multi channel setups. I'm looking for a 2.0 setup. Room is rectangular and measures around 4mx5m. Only feature is a fireplace and chimney in the middle of one of the longest walls.

Any help greatly appreciated,

Jeff

A

Anonymous

What kind of money are you lookinf to spend jeff?? MA BR1's are wall mountable and come in around £150

A

Anonymous

Peizo electric speakers might be what you're after... Got room for a sub?

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the input. Probably looking in the price range of £300 - £800. Current system is an Arcam DV88 on CD/DVD duty and an Arcam A85 amplifier.

Cheers,

Jeff

John Duncan

llewellyn_jeff:
Thanks for the input. Probably looking in the price range of £300 - £800. Current system is an Arcam DV88 on CD/DVD duty and an Arcam A85 amplifier.

Cheers,

Jeff

In which case my recommendations stand (400-800), as does Joel's of Proac Tablette Reference 8 (specifically the fabulous signature variant), especially since he has them on the end of an A85.........

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:llewellyn_jeff:

ÿ

Cheers,

Jeff

In which case my recommendations stand (400-800), as does Joel's of Proac Tablette Reference 8 (specifically the fabulous signature variant), especially since he has them on the end of an A85.........

Not sure I'd spend £925 on them if the source is a DVD player though. And if not biamping then the AVI Neutrons are a wonderful speaker, I've heard the IV and was very impressed.

ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts